Working within the Shop Leadership Group, you will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, scheduling, and coordination of pipefitting crews.
Key job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling the pipefitting component of all projects
- Supervision of all pipefitting personnel
- Review detail drawings to determine material requirements and fitting/welding sequence
- Proven leadership skills; strong communication and listening skills
- Strong work ethic, organizational and planning skills; keen attention to detail
- Validated knowledge, skills and abilities in layout, assembly and fabrication of skid mounted pressurized vessels and piping systems
- Demonstrated commitment and participation in all safety requirements and programs
- Must be a journeyperson; steamfitter/pipefitter
- Minimum five years-plus, supervisory experience combined with ten years vessel and piping assembly experience
- Computer Skills: Word and Excel
Current and Valid Overhead Crane & Basic Rigging Certification, required.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.