Key job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated commitment and participation in all safety requirements and programs.
- Extensive instrumentation tubing experience
- Experience with layout and installation of instrumentation tubing in packaged equipment such as Separator Pkgs, Glycol Dehydrators, etc.
- Experience with Function testing of all instrumentation and control loops
- Above average working with P&ID’s
- Layout, assemble and fabricate pressurized piping systems and vessels
- Thread pipe 2” and smaller
Must be a registered apprentice or journeyperson; steamfitter/pipefitter, sprinkler fitters or plumbing/gas fitters will be considered. Three to five years vessel or piping assembly experience an asset.
Overhead Crane & Basic Rigging ticket is required.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.