The ATLAS Plant has over 75,000sqft on a 9.98 acres footprint. Our facility is equipped with five manufacturing bays including a pressure welding bay and paint bay/sandblast bay, 15 overhead cranes, exterior yard cranes, and a ceiling clearance of 42 feet. Asphalt paved roads grant quick access to Nisku Spine Road, QE2 Highway, as well as a CP rail spur running in a North/South direction on the Western boundary.
ATLAS Oil & Gas Process Systems Inc. engineers, designs, and manufactures a wide range of production equipment for the processing of crude oil and natural gas for both upstream and midstream operations.
Our strength is providing innovative processing solutions to our customers through the use of industry proven methods and techniques. In-house design, engineering and manufacturing expertise produce custom products for all clientele. Atlas equipment is warranted by field service and parts with 24/7 customer support.
Atlas values collaborating with Engineering firms and oil and natural gas producers to develop equipment standards to their size, capacity and technical specifications. We are committed to completing our projects on time and on budget while maintaining the highest levels of employee and customer safety.
With decades of oil and gas process experience, ATLAS has the in-house expertise,
and capacity to design and manufacture a wide range of custom oil and gas processing equipment.
ATLAS custom designs production process systems tailored specifically to client required applications.
To ensure 100% satisfaction, ATLAS offers full customer field support for all its designed and manufactured equipment.
For preliminary sizing and FEED budgetary pricing, please contact: email@example.com.
Full in-house design and manufacture of:
• DC Duplex Pulse® Electrostatic Crude Emulsion Heater Treaters and Desalters
• Horizontal Mechanical Crude Emulsion Heater Treaters
• Crude Emulsion Waste Heat Preheaters
• Free Water Knockouts, fired and unfired
• Inlet Separators and Slug Catchers to 20ft dia. x 150ft S/S, 300 ton
• Indirect Fired Lineheaters to 30MM BTU/HR
• Water Injection/Transfer Pump Packages in excess of 1000HP
• Filter Separators, Fitler Vessels
• FKOD's to 20ft dia. x 150ft S/S
• Plant Facility Fuel Gas Skid Packages
• Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) Units
• Stainless Steel Vessels & Piping
• Condensate Dehydration
• Amine Sweetening
• Condensate Stabilization
• Glycol Dehydrators, Plant Inlet and Wellsite
• Propane and Butane Dehydrators
• Wellsite Separator Skid Packages
• Propane Vaporizers
• Multi-Well Padsite Piping Modules
QTY (1): ATLAS MODEL: HHF-SD-0830-100
08' OD x 30' S/S Mechanical Crude Emulsion Treater
100 PSI Design Pressure
1/16" Corrosion Allowance
Single Firetube, 2.625 MM BTU/HR Total Duty
Can PKG & Ship in 10 - 12 Weeks
QTY (1): SET OF HEADS AND SHELLS FOR:
10' ID x 50' S/S Treater or F.W.K.O.
75 PSI Design Pressure
For additional information & detailed Quotation,
please call our office at (780) 456-6558 OR
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you have an ATLAS Crude Emulsion Treater, a Gas-Glycol Dehydrator or a basic separator, chances are you will eventually require replacement parts.
At ATLAS, we supply a full range of parts and spares to maintain and repair what we manufacture and sell.
Mixer & Nozzle
Ceramic Saddles & Pall Rings
Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
Treaters, Line Heaters & Glycol Reboilers
Working in partnership with its clients, ATLAS has an exceptional team providing:
• Mechanical and Process Engineering
• Design Drafting
• Materials Procurement
• Field Operational Trouble Shooting
• Shop Fabrication
• Repairs and alterations to existing equipment
• Parts and Spares for all Makes and Models
• Internal and External Coating
Adhering to the highest industry standards, ATLAS is an ASME-certified vessel manufacturer. We are proud to be recognized with the following certifications:
• Certificate of Recognition (COR)
• Engineering Permits to Practice: Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia
• ASME "U", ASME "UM"
• Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Certified to CSA Standard W47.1
• ABSA registered Quality Management System Including:
ATLAS Oil and Gas Process Systems Inc. designs and manufactures pressure vessels and process piping systems for the oil and gas industry, certified by ABSA and ASME. We are always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. Although we may not have a position open at this time, resumes may be submitted to email@example.com.
OFFICE / PLANT
1604 8th Street
Nisku, Alberta, Canada
Phone: +1 (780) 456-6558
Fax: +1 (780) 477-8333